The fact of simply entering this Website does not imply under any circumstances the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
For the purposes of the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/ 2002, of 11 July, on Information Society and E-commerce Services, the following information is provided on the owner of this Website:
• Website owner: Ramon Llull Cerdá , Director of Pàstica. Dr. Ramon llull ( PLÀSTICA)
• Registered office: Camí dels Reis, nº 308, 07010 Palma (Illes Balears)
• I.F. 43024184Q
• Registration details: Registered in the Palma de Mallorca Trade Register, Volume 2193, Book 0, Folio 109, Section 8, Page PM-53762, Inscription 1
• PLÀSTICA carries out its business at HOSPITAL QUIRÓN PALMAPLANAS, which is under the ownership of the company USP BALEARES S.L. Said centre has an operating authorisation granted by the Consellería de Sanitat i Consum de les Illes Balears, registered in the Register of Health Centres, Services and Establishments with the number 1022.
Apart from the registered office, the following channels are made available for users to send their requests, queries or complaints:
• Website contact form
• (+34) 971 910 075 / (+34) 971 910 074
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Introduction. PLÀSTICA offers information on this website on the plastic and repair surgery treatments it provides. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so we recommend you read this section carefully before you start browsing.
2. Obligations of Users. Users undertake to use this Website in a lawful manner, in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions and in a manner that does not prejudice the rights or interests of PLÀSTICA or third parties. By way of example and non-exclusively, the User also undertakes to:
• Not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to public order or good faith;
• Not use the data published on the Web to send unsolicited messages (spam);
• Not put or disseminate false, misleading, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content on the web in such a way as to mislead the recipients of the information, or disseminate content of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, apologies of terrorism or content that contravenes human rights or those of minors;
• Not take actions that suppose or entail a violation of the intellectual property rights of PLÀSTICA or of third parties;
• Not cause damage to the physical and logical systems of PLÀSTICA, its suppliers or third parties;
• Not introduce into or spread computer viruses in the network or use any other physical or logical systems capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
• Not eliminate, alter, evade or tamper with any protection device or security system that may be installed in the pages of this Website.
3. Liability exclusion. This Website is provided “as is” and is used at the user’s own risk, so neither PLÀSTICA, nor its administrators, employees, suppliers or collaborators will be liable for damages, of any nature, direct or otherwise, that derive from use of the Website, PLÀSTICA expressly excluding, to the full extent provided by Law, any type of guarantees, whether express or implied.
PLÀSTICA does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, although it will make all reasonable efforts to do so. Occasionally, interruptions may occur for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
PLÀSTICA is not liable for any damages derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections for reasons beyond its control, for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads in the data processing centre, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other electrical systems, or for any other alteration that may occur in Users’ Software or Hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system, documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. Likewise, PLÀSTICA will not be liable for damages caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond its control.
Neither will it be liable for any damages caused by the use or misuse of the contents of the Website, nor for the consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that may appear on this Website, provided by the Users themselves or other third parties. PLÀSTICA does not assume any obligation or liability with respect to those services that it does not provide directly.
4. External links. In no case will PLÀSTICA assume any liability for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, extent, veracity, validity and legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Similarly, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
5. Refusal of access and cancellation of accounts. PLÀSTICA reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, as well as to suspend or cancel the accounts of Users who fail to comply with these conditions in the event of unforeseen technical or security problems, account inactivity for a significant time, or in compliance with a police, judicial or administrative request and/or order.
Said cancellation or suspension will be made at the sole discretion of PLÀSTICA and will not give rise to any type of compensation.
6. Blog, forums and publication of comments. Use of the participative functionalities made available on the Website will be under Users’ own responsibility. In compliance with the provisions of Art. 16.1 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, PLÀSTICA is not responsible for the information stored at the request of users and in particular for the opinions expressed, or for the accuracy, quality, reliability and correctness of the information that users incorporate. PLÀSTICA reserves the right to withdraw or not publish any comments and contributions that fail to comply with these terms and conditions of use and especially those that infringe personal dignity, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten young people or children, public order or safety, or that are inappropriate in its opinion.
8. Intellectual property and copyright. Without prejudice to the contents provided by the Users themselves or over which third parties hold intellectual rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, the domain name, its source code, design and browsing structure and elements contained therein (including, non-exhaustively: images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.) are the property of PLÀSTICA, who has exclusive rights over their exploitation, in any form, and especially over their reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with the provisions of the current Intellectual Property Law. The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the way it is made available, of all or part of the content of this website, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of PLÀSTICA or, as the case may be, of the third parties that hold intellectual property rights or copyright over the affected content, is expressly prohibited. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the web user may view the elements of this website and even print, copy and store them on their computer hard drive or any other physical support provided it is solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with prior authorisation from the owner of this website, intend to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this website or service but does not reproduce its content and services.
9. Invalidity of clauses. In the event that a clause of these terms and conditions of use is declared void, it will only affect said provision or that part that has been so declared, the conditions in all the rest remaining, with such provision, or the affected part of it, being considered removed.
10. Acceptance. Access to the Website and its use necessarily imply your acceptance of each and every one of the present terms and conditions of use.
11. Applicable law and jurisdiction. This website will be governed by Spanish law excluding its conflict-of-laws rules and any dispute that may arise from its use or the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, users expressly waiving their own jurisdiction if they have one.
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform aimed at consumers, who can access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Version 1.0 – July 2018